This evening, members responded to a fire at The Brandywine on Meridian Way. There was a fire in one of the dryers in the basement. The fire was quickly extinguished by the sprinklers and our firefighters. An evacuation of the facility was initiated with the assistance of Shrewsbury EMS and Shrewsbury PD, and several Fire and EMS partners were requested for assistance. Damage was limited to the dryer room, and all of the residents were returned to the building.
Thanks to Eatontown FD and EMS, Little Silver FD and EMS, Oceanport FD, Monmouth County Sheriff's Office, Monmouth County EMS Task Force, and Shrewsbury and Eatontown PD.
We appreciate the help that all of the agencies provided.